December 20, 2018
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARY
VOTING MEMBERS – Darcy Beaulac; Abby Martin; Christa Waryas; Andrea Nielsen; Janelle Johnson; Denile Paro; Bessie Baldwin; Becky Simpson
TREASURER’S REPORT –PRESENTED
- Quick Recap
- Volunteer Packet Reminder
- Website update-Amelia Manders
- Need content updated – Schedule a meeting for this.
- Scholarship online form
- Vendor Fair info
- Screen Free Week-Will be April 15, 16, and 18th- more details for each nights event to follow.
- Writing Olympics-Will be April 17th-information will be sent home with the students soon with details.
- Mixbag Designs-went well, Thank you to all who supported
- Buffalo Wing Night-Abby Martin had mentioned this again and suggested maybe January of February to try and put something together for this fundraiser.
- Stewarts Holiday Match-Treasurer, Christa Waryas signed PTO up for this.
- Painting Fundraiser-Discussions were made to have an event around Valentines, A date of February 8th was agreed upon. PTO will have Janelle Johnson’s to host the event. More information will be going home for sign-up. This event will be pre-pay like the Ornament night.
- High School year book add-presented and voted and approved. PTO submits an add every year.
- Foreign Language Club-requested fudning for 53 students to take a trip to NY City to see Aladin-request for $500.00 was made. Discussions were had and it was agreed that more information was needed to make the decision on funding this request. A request for more information was made by Christa Waryas to the Foreign Language Club.
Should anyone have an idea they would like to share, please feel free to attend our next meeting or email the PTO at email@example.com
January 17, 2019@ 6:00pm Elementary School Library