Festival Of Wreaths
Local Business Owners, Community Group Leaders and Hoosic Valley Community Members,
The Hoosic Valley PTO is holding a Festival of Wreaths from December 3rd – 17th . We are asking community members, school families and area businesses to decorate and donate a wreath to our festival. Participating is a marvelous way to shine the spotlight on your business, school club or even your own artistic talents! The donated wreaths will be displayed in the hallways throughout the school for two weeks.
Members of the school and community will be able to purchase raffle tickets at $0.50 per ticket or an arm’s length for $5. We will have tickets available for sale during The Ornament Painting Night (Dec. 3)and school concerts, school hours for students, as well as online for community members. *Stay tuned for more information*
Whether your wreath is comical or elegant— make sure it stands out in the crowd!
A few guidelines to remember:
· Keep in mind that this is a wreath festival, and all entries must be shaped like a wreath or include a wreath
· Kids are welcome to participate – but we strongly encourage them to work WITH an adult to make sure their wreath is of the quality that would appeal to our bidders. 🙂
· Wreaths do not have to have a holiday theme, “year-round” wreaths are also encouraged.
· We are sorry to say, but ONLY artificial wreaths will be accepted.
· We do not have space to display extra items – everything must be attached to your wreath.
· All wreaths must be 24” or less. If you need a plain wreath, contact Ericka Silverman (see info below).
· Remember that this is a fundraiser, so the addition of gift cards is welcome! Be sure they are securely attached to your wreath for security purposes or presented in a separate envelope for us to give to the winner. Gift cards must be delivered along with the wreath.
All proceeds will benefit The Hoosic Valley PTO. Thank you for your help! All wreaths need to be delivered to the Main Office at Hoosic Valley Elementary School by Thursday, December 2nd. Questions? Contact Ericka Silverman at email@example.com.
If you would like to donate a wreath, please fill out the form on this link and return it ASAP.
Remember, the wreath can be whatever kind of wreath you want to make! In the past we have had traditional wreaths for all seasons and themed wreaths decorated in candy, gift cards, art supplies, kitchen gadgets, sports equipment, toys, Legos, movies and more! Your imagination is the limit…it is so fun to see all the creative ideas!