Thank You for your support of the 2021 Festival Of Wreaths! You helped make this our most successful year ever!
Our 2021 Festival Of Wreaths winners are –
Christmas Cheer – Chris D.
Hit the Trails – Lilith B.
Get Caffeinated – Jim S.
Christmas Spirit – Kaile Kenyon
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – Dawn T.
Stay Warm and Toasty – Lisa M.
We Wish You A Fidget Christmas – Andrea D.
Bee Merry – Kim S.
K9 Christmas – Jess M.
Country Christmas – Megan L.
Rainbow Sparkle – Scarlett L.
Merry Grinchmas – Jayson R.
Snowman Delight – NJ C.
Divine Chocolate Cheer – Andrea S.
Buffalo Bills – Carlee Y.
Antler Greetings – Nahla S.
Self Care – Emmalee W.
A Lotto Luck – Priscilla I.
Farmhouse Everyday – Jess T.
Farmhouse Christmas – Carrie D.
Rustic Holiday – Callie B.
Winners will be contacted for pickup. Thank you to everyone that participated – your contributions enable us to continue supporting our teachers and students!
Hoosic Valley’s Festival of Wreaths 2021
Here’s your chance to support our fabulous Festival of Wreaths fundraiser. Between Dec 3-17th, your 50 cent donation gets you a single ticket to place in the running for your favorite wreath. The more you donate, the greater your chances to take one home! Use the code ARMSLENGTH on any donation of $7.50 or more to receive a 33% discount.
Tickets will also be available to purchase in person at the Winter Concerts!
Local Business Owners, Community Group Leaders and Hoosic Valley Community Members,
The Hoosic Valley PTO is holding a Festival of Wreaths in December. We are asking community members, school families and area businesses to decorate and donate a wreath to our festival. Participating is a marvelous way to shine the spotlight on your business, school club or even your own artistic talents! The donated wreaths will be displayed in the hallways throughout the school for two weeks.
Members of the school and community will be able to purchase raffle tickets at $0.50 per ticket or an arm’s length for $5. We will have tickets available for sale during The Ornament Painting Night and school concerts, school hours for students, as well as online for community members. *Stay tuned for more information*
Whether your wreath is comical or elegant— make sure it stands out in the crowd!
A few guidelines to remember:
· Keep in mind that this is a wreath festival, and all entries must be shaped like a wreath or include a wreath
· Kids are welcome to participate – but we strongly encourage them to work WITH an adult to make sure their wreath is of the quality that would appeal to our bidders. 🙂
· Wreaths do not have to have a holiday theme, “year-round” wreaths are also encouraged.
· We are sorry to say, but ONLY artificial wreaths will be accepted.
· We do not have space to display extra items – everything must be attached to your wreath.
· All wreaths must be 24” or less. If you need a plain wreath, contact Liz Ruepp (see info below).
· Remember that this is a fundraiser, so the addition of gift cards is welcome! Be sure they are securely attached to your wreath for security purposes or presented in a separate envelope for us to give to the winner. Gift cards must be delivered along with the wreath.
All proceeds will benefit The Hoosic Valley PTO. Thank you for your help! All wreaths need to be delivered to the Main Office at Hoosic Valley Elementary School .
If you would like to donate a wreath, please fill out the form on this link and return it ASAP.
Remember, the wreath can be whatever kind of wreath you want to make! In the past we have had traditional wreaths for all seasons and themed wreaths decorated in candy, gift cards, art supplies, kitchen gadgets, sports equipment, toys, Legos, movies and more! Your imagination is the limit…it is so fun to see all the creative ideas!
If you are interested in participating, fill out the attached wreath sign up and return it ASAP! We can’t wait to see what creative wreaths will be hanging on the walls of our school this year!
All proceeds will benefit The Hoosic Valley PTO. Thank you for your help! All wreaths need to be delivered to the Main Office at Hoosic Valley Elementary School by Thursday, December 1st. Questions? Contact Liz Ruepp at Hoosicvalleypto@gmail.com