MINUTES OF THE MEETING NOVEMBER 15, 2018
NOVEMBER 15, 2018
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARY
VOTING MEMBERS – Dehlia Northup; Darcy Beaulac; Abby Martin; Christa Waryas; Lisa Meehan; Bessie Baldwin; Tammy Morrissey; Liz Ruepp; Tracy Jordan; Denile Paro and Charles Pemburn
TREASURER’S REPORT -NA
- Quick Recap
- Volunteer Packet Reminder
- Website update-Amelia Manders
- Need content updated – Schedule a meeting for this.
- Yearbook update- year books will be $20.00 each
- Halloween Night – was a great success, a lot of good feedback. PTO raised $600.00. Discussions were made about trying to get the pumpkins donated.
- Teacher Conference Dinners-was a great success also, lots of feedback and we had plenty of donations. There was a few local businesses that donated platters.
- Ornament Painting & Wreath Raffle- November 30 2018, PTO will be funding to buy wreaths in the amount of $50.00.
- Vendor Fair Date- agreed upon date of March 2, 2019
- Mixed Bag
- New Ideas for Fundraisers always welcome
- PTO Scholarships/Johnsonville Ambulance-Christa Waryas will chair. Christa presented the draft forms of the applications. Discussions were made about removing “class ranking” on the applications, it was voted and approved. Christa was to discuss with Karen Carlson, the previous chair of these matters. Christa is to get back to us about final drafts and form a community on review of the applications once received. Volunteers will be requested to review the applications.
- Mix Bag-Started and will end November 27th.
- Hanna requested funding for word study and abc letter for classroom totaling $45.00, request voted on and approved.
- Hanna requested funding for the owl pellets in the amount of $500.00. Discussions were made about approaching the District on this, why this is not covered by them. Since we have funded this in the past and it was coming up to quickly to get the District to respond, PTO approved the funding request.
Should anyone have an idea they would like to share, please feel free to attend our next meeting or email the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org
December 20, 2018 @ 6:00pm Elementary School Library
Trackback from your site.