MINUTES OF THE MEETING OCTOBER 18, 2018
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARY
VOTING MEMBERS – Dehlia Northup; Darcy Beaulac; Abby Martin; Christa Waryas; MY APOLOGIES I AM MISSING THE SIGN-UP FOR THIS MEETING
TREASURER’S REPORT -NA
- Quick Recap
- Open House
- Schools Supply Kits
- Kindergarten Welcome Picnic
- Volunteer Packet Reminder
- Scholarships Applications and Chair-Christa Waryas, presented scholarship applications. Discussions were made to remove the class ranking and leave grade point average. Question presented and majority agreed.
- Website update-Amelia Manders
- Need content updated – Schedule a meeting for this.
- Scholarship online form
- Vendor Fair info
- Yearbook update
- Halloween Night – October 26th Dehlia Northrup and Abby Martin chaired
- Teacher Conference Dinners-November -Darcy Beaulac and Christa Waryas chaired
- Ornament Painting & Wreath Raffle- November 30 2018
- Vendor Fair Date-March 2, 2019
- Save Around Books
- Mixed Bag
- Funding Requests-see below
- New Ideas:
- Restaurant Night
- Guptill’s Fundraiser
- Save Around
- Mix Bag-waiting for approval from Mr. Foti on dates to start
- FUNDING REQUEST:
- Mr. O’Brien- requested funding for the Boston trip June 4th, we have funding this in the past and request was approved.
Should anyone have an idea they would like to share, please feel free to attend our next meeting or email the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 15, 2018 @ 6:00pm Elementary School Library
Trackback from your site.